Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

REVIEW: To Love and To Cherish by Krissy V




SYNOPSIS
We’ve followed Natasha’s journey from being madly in love, marrying the man of her dreams for her to then wake up in a nightmare.

This is the final instalment of Natasha’s journey to find her Happy Every After, does she find it? 

She has lived out her wedding vows “For Better or For Worse”, “In Sickness and in Health” now she is going to live out her “To Love and To Cherish” vow.

Will she find the perfect love she so desperately craves?

Life is about to throw her a curveball, will she catch it and run with it?

Join Natasha in following her dream of a happy life – will her wishes come true?



 REVIEW

Thank goodness I didn’t have to wait for this book.  After the shock I received at the end of book two I just had to know what happened.  Author Krissy V hasn’t disappointed me yet in this series and she continues to make Tasha’s journey heartfelt and exciting.


Tasha has grown and come so far in her understand of Felix, herself and Caleb.  I was very impressed with the way Tasha took her time and thought things through for her life, past and present.  She included her friends and family in her decisions and accepted their support through the grieving and healing process.   She is a true survivor and I just wanted to hug her for her continuous strength.


But what really made this journey so worth all the torture and cliffhangers was of course the HEA Tasha gets and wholeheartedly deserves.  I jumped for joy at the end when her and Caleb shared their gifts with each other and of course I cried like a baby.


Well done author Krissy V.  I look forward to more from you and hopefully a book for Luca and Kammie.


AUTHOR

I am a mother to two young children, who in turn keep me young. I live in Dublin, Ireland but, I’m originally from South Devon in the UK. I work full time in a pharmacy and write in all my spare time: in my lunch hour, when watching TV at night and anywhere the urge takes me.
I have always been interested in reading from a young age and then 2 years ago I was given a kindle as a present and it was the best thing that happened to me. I was able to read lots of books ever week and then I started to write reviews for all the books I read.
I took this one step further and started my own facebook page – Sparkling Pink Bookshelf. I intended to upload all of my reviews for the books I read. This was purely for pleasure and then I answered a post on facebook for someone to read for reviews and thought I had died and gone to heaven. I was reading about 7/8 books a week, the kindle made this achievable. I would read at any opportunity I could, even staying up til the small hours to finish a book. I loved it.
Then one day I was asked to beta read a book – I loved this side of it, it was so exciting. I have worked with a number of indie authors and have remained loyal to a few select authors and I beta read all their books.
After a year or more of doing this, I thought maybe I could write some of the stories that were in my head and I just decided to write and see what happened. I wrote about 70% of a story and then saw a post for the NaNoWriMo competition – to write 50,000 words in 30 days, I decided that this was a challenge I wanted to take and the Til Death Us Do Part series was born.
I am always thinking of situations that can be turned into a story and have started a few stories, which in turn will be completed and released to my readers.
I love to hear what my readers have to say about my work and please find my links below:Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy this series of books as much as I enjoyed writing them.
Krissy V

No comments:

Post a Comment