Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

BOOK SPOTLIGHT: Unspoken Dreams by Alisha Guenzel


SYNOPSIS
Samantha had always had big dreams of becoming a journalist for The New York Times. So the day of her college graduation she felt like she was on top of the world. She was going to get her dream job, she was with the love of her life Jonathan Carson, and life couldn’t get better. But when she took a pregnancy test that tested positive her whole world changed. It wasn’t till eight years later when she went home for her niece’s birth that she realized she still had Unspoken Dreams.

Add to GR:  https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22082685-unspoken-dreams?ac=1

Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/l6vh7wx

WHAT REVIEWERS ARE SAYING:

Unspoken Dreams! By brenda on March 24, 2014
“Unspoken Dreams” is an honest story that is filled with heartbreak and hardship yet there is a silver lining. There is an inspiring message that rings true. Something about the importance of love and family. Family values is something that gets overlooked these days and this story serves a positive message.

There was nothing fancy about this story though it was written from a deep place of the author’s soul. That is very apparent. This is a well developed story that pulled me in emotionally. I became attached to the characters and the dialog flew naturally. This is a compelling read with a sincere message. Unspoken dreams very well may come true.

"Before opening the door she took a deep breath and said authentic prayer for guidance and patience. She knew it wasn't her son's fault he couldn't express himself, but he did choose how to express himself. She never put up with his tantrums and she wasn't going to start now. No matter what the cause."



By Amanda Lynn on March 30, 2014
I wish I could make everyone read this wonderful book. As a mother of a son on the Autism Spectrum, I find this a heartwarming, truthful and beautiful work. It truly shows the many levels and depth of love a mother of a child with communication barriers feels. Frustration is met with tenderness, confusion is met with patience and it all equals love in its purest form. Read this book! :)


 ALISHA GUENZEL
What to say about me?? I'm the girl next store. I have always loved to write but it wasn't till November 2013 did I make it a reality. Unspoken Dreams is the first of many stories I plan to publish. So I hope you stay in touch and see where writing takes me. When I'm not writing I am a mother and a wife who lives on a little five acre land that I have three horses and two dogs.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ajbrownud

Blog: http://alishaguenzel.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment