Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Book Spotlight: Lovely Revenge by AJ George


Releasing March 31st


SYNOPSIS
Amelia had her father taken from her by the bastard, Rice. Since that day, 
her father's memory ate at her conscience until she could take it no longer. 
The System had failed them both for years no resolve, so she decided to take 
the law in her own hands. Amelia confronted Jax for his assistance to train 
her. She wanted to know everything he knew and more. Therefore, Amelia 
got with Jax and he trained her ass off until Amelia surpasses him in training. 
That is when Jax knew she was ready. Her desire for revenge took president 
over all my emotions. She was completely dedicated and focused, no 
distractions like normal girls. She had no time for friends or boys. Some 
would say she is lonely, but Amelia perceives it as dedicated to avenging her 
father, a promise to him and herself. Her vow for revenge is a dirty little 
secret Jax and her share. She will get her revenge at all cost. She made that 
promise to herself, the day she got tired of the haunted memory of her 
father’s death. His blood was on her hands and heart, for letting it go. She 
couldn’t take it any longer! Amelia took it as her newfound destiny to set 
things right. Rice, made her life hell on earth, now it is time to payback the 
favor! NO one could get in her way, only one-step closer to her goal, Rice! He 
must die for what he took from her!


EXCERPT
“Sawyer, I am fucked up! You can’t love me. I don’t even love me.” said Amelia fighting back tears. She starts to walk away, and Sawyer grabs her pulling her on him. “Amelia . . . you are so fucking stubborn. Regardless of what you say though, I Fucking Love You! There is not a damn thing you can do about it.” Amelia fights a sob and replies, “It isn’t that I don’t love you. . . I just don’t want you to get hurt. That and I don’t want to be the one to hurt you.” Sawyer pushes a strand of hair behind her ear and pulls her chin up to look at him, “Amelia, babe you can’t get rid of me and in case you haven’t noticed I can take care of myself. Whatever else happens, it is all worth it. I would risk it all to keep you. You are my badass fucking angel” that causes Amelia to grin

AUTHOR
My name is AJ and I am 29 years old. I live in Mississippi, born 
and raised. I am married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years now, and we 
have two children. 


Now, I am a super nerd; I love anything pertaining to 
superheroes, comic movie or comic books in general. Comics is where my ambition 
to read derived from. It is my passion. I have been reading and writing as long 
as I can remember. It has always been my safe haven from anything. Some kids had 
teddy bears when they were scared or upset.... I had reading and writing to vent 
my feeling. Nothing has really changed. I still write to vent my emotions and 
read to escape to a far out place for peace and quiet, any mother can relate. I love it all. 

I believe in expression and this is just how I chose to express myself. 

Writing Nerdy for a minute:

 Favorite Quotes

- No dream is to small
- Anything worth having is worth working hard for
- Life is not a problem to be solved, rather a mystery to be lived

SOCIAL LINKS
https://www.facebook.com/AJGeorge
https://twitter.com/nikkiangel0406
http://ajgeorgeauthor.weebly.com/













No comments:

Post a Comment