Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

REVIEW: Playing for Keeps by Kelsie Belle



Playing for Keeps
Author: Kelsie Belle
Release: March 13th 2014
Published by: Siren Publishing Inc

SYNOPSIS
Left broken and bleeding, night club owner and accountant
Cassidy Samson did her best to pick up the pieces of her broken self and move on with her life. She vowed never to let anyone get close to her heart again…until the potent force of a pair of green eyes threatens to bring her to her knees.

Hired as the new guitarist in the band at the Escape Lounge,
Cameron Chase is intrigued and aroused by Cassidy’s tough-as-nails attitude and sets out to barrel through the formidable wall she has constructed around her heart, to get to the real woman behind the façade. He agrees to play by her rules in a reckless game of lust in hopes of finding love.
But will Cam be able to chase away the demons of Cassidy’s past that threaten to consume her? Will his love be strong enough to make her whole again?


Buy Link


Hot Teaser!!!!
 “Tell me what you want,” he rasped against my ear. I bit down on my lip. “Tell me, tiger. Tell me how you want it.” He continued to tease me with his shaft along my slick entrance. I fell apart.

“Oh. My. God. Cam, please! Oh God!” I was beyond words. My hips strained up to try and reach him but he held me at bay.

“Say it, Cassidy…I want to hear you say it,” he said roughly, rubbing the head of his engorged member against my clit.

I whimpered again in sheer frustration. “Shit! Fuck me, Cam! Please…just fuck me.”

Without hesitation Cameron drove his stiff rod into my aching hole. I cried out at the sensation of him filling me, stretching me. His thick, swollen shaft impaled me completely. He reached under my knees to bring my legs up, pressing me open even further. He pulled back then thrust into me again, burying his dick to the hilt. My body tightened in response and he repeated the torturous action.

REVIEW

I love a good erotic read but I found that Cassidy’s and Cam’s story was so much more than just hot sex.  Each character has a past that is not so pleasant and has affected each of them deeply.  They are who they are today because of their pasts. Even it one of them is broken, hiding and just trying to survive life.  

Cassidy is one hardass chick with a lot going on in her life.  A business owner, men in and out of the bedroom and what I would think to be a drinking problem.  She is doing her damnedest to hide and bury her past in more than one way.  But then comes along Mr. HOT, SEXY guitar player Cam.  Whew, now here is a man that can melt you in your panties and sweep you off your feet with his kind and loving heart.

Although I knew their love for each other would be a fight and hard bumpy road I was willing to hang on for the ride and boy am I happy I did.  These two were amazingly real.  Not just as characters but with each other.  That in your face tell it how it is will stun you.  GOD I LOVED IT!!!

This may be my first read from Kelsie Belle, but it will not be my last.  I can’t wait to read more from her.  Maybe something on the secondary characters in Playing for Keeps.  


AUTHOR
Kelsie Belle wears many hats – wife, mother and teacher are just a few. But the erotic romance writer hat is by far her favorite. She has been a storyteller for as long as she can remember, many characters live inside her overactive mind and a thousand stories come to life in her head every day. She’s been writing down her sweet romances ever since she was a teenager but in her early twenties, Ms. Belle became interested in erotic romance novels and her own stories took a turn for the sensual since then.

Kelsie is wildly gregarious by nature. She considers herself ‘forever 21’ and enjoys reading contemporary romance, Science fiction and fantasy, listening to music and dancing like there’s no tomorrow. A caffeine addict that lives life from one coffee mug to the next, she’s always on the go, ready and waiting for the next adventure.

Social Links
Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/mskelsiebelle
Twitter: @mskelsiebelle
Web: http://kelsiebelle.wordpress.com/
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8065869.Kelsie_Belle












No comments:

Post a Comment