What comes to mind when you hear the name Elizabeth Reyes? Hot guys, Hot romance, and Hot books! In honor of her first book release three years ago, September 6th-17th is everything Elizabeth Reyes! From Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #1) to Abel (
5th Street, #4) nothing is left out of
Many blogs will help celebrate by posting about their favorite books by Elizabeth Reyes and different guest posts by the author.
Also, the author will have Noah and Forever Mine both on sale for $.99 cents!
Brothers, Moreno 5th Street, and Fate Series
Author: Elizabeth Reyes
Genre: Contemporary romance
Age Group: (Ex. YA, New Adult, Adult) New Adult
Event organized by: AToMR Tours; http://atomrbookblogtours.com
Buy Links for the books:
Find each book description on her Goodreads page - http://www.goodreads.com/author/list/499602.Elizabeth_Reyes
FACTS ABOUT THE 5th STREET SERIES
By Elizabeth Reyes
· I've mentioned this before, but some may not have read about it. The idea of "5th Street" came from my husband’s childhood street name and the street his parents and many of his friends still live on: 5th Street. Very often the street is referred to as a place. "So where you gonna be for the 4th of July?" "We'll be down at 5th Street as usual." I really liked how they thought of it as an actual place, not just a street, so I decided since this would be taking place in East L.A. really close to the 5th Street he grew up in, why not? I still get ribbed by some of his friends and brothers saying I owe them royalties for their stories. (Insert eye roll.) LOL. No, none are boxers.
· Most of my stories come to me in bits and pieces, and then the story comes together as I write it. Noah and Gio are probably two of the only stories I've written (with the exception of Breaking Brandon, which I'm still in the process of writing) that have come to me in their entirety from beginning to end.
· I've never cried as much as I did writing a certain event in Gio. Without giving away any spoilers, I'll just say it's the twist no one see's coming. =/
· As popular as the motorcycle riding bad boy heroes are these day, Noah and Gio are my only two heroes ever to ride motorcyles because I personally think they are so dangerous. Even then, I made sure they wore their helmets. If you recall, Roni didn't let Noah drive it in the rain, and again in Abel there is mention of her not allowing him to use it until he gives it a major overhaul. LOL. I'm such a mother hen even with my fictional characters. Anyone who has read all or most of my novels knows my characters always wear their seatbelts. They never talk on the phone while driving unless they have a hands free gadget of some kind, and they always wear protection. Unless of course the plot warrants they don't. ;)
· The plot for Hector came to me one day when my son came home from school one day and announced that he had finally joined the chess club. He is an excellent chess player, and I'd been trying to convince him to join the chess club forever, but he kept saying the chess club was for nerds. He shared lots of stories with me about the characters in the club, and when I teased him about there being any cute girls, he didn't immediately say no as I expected him to. Instead, he thought about it for a second before responding, "Yeah, but they're all so shy." My son is outgoing, spends most his time in the gym, and was a typical jock in high school. He in no way looked like a shy introverted chess player type, so the thought occurred to me what if, and the story was born. =D
· As with my novel Fate, while I feel Felix's story is part of the 5th Street series it's also feeling like a stand-alone or at the very least an extension of the series. For starters, I don't anticipate the title being "Felix." Also, I have something planned for his story that will set it apart from the others. I'm very excited and nervous about this by the way.
· I Googled pictures of De La Hoya's training complex up in Big Bear to better be able to describe a cabin of that caliber.
· I have a friend who very often cracks herself up most of the time before getting through whatever story she is telling. While she doesn't do the squeaking thing like Bianca, once she gets going, it's incredibly contagious, and I always find myself cracking up with her, even if I don't know what the heck she's laughing about. This was my inspiration for Bianca's moments when she'd crack herself up. I even cracked up a few times, picturing my friend as I wrote the scenes.
About the Author
I write because I must. It's not a choice or a pastime, it's an unyielding calling and my passion."
Author social media
Keep up with all her upcoming books/events/signings by visiting her website.
Also come join the fun by visiting and liking her fan page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Elizabeth-Reyes/278724885527554
Additional places to find out more about Elizabeth Reye’s books:
Link to prologue of Abel. Feel free to copy paste scene if you prefer.
Moreno Brothers Page on my blog with LOTS of excerpts and extras.
5th Street page on the author’s blog. Lots of excerpts and teasers of each book in series.
(3) Kindle Paperwhites – US Only
(2) Audio book sets of The Moreno Brothers Series + Fate – US Only
(2) Audio book sets of 5th Street Series (Abel is not included as it is not on audio yet) – US Only
(1) Signed set of The Moreno Brothers including Fate, the first book in the spin-off series, plus swag – International
(1) Signed set of the
5th Street series plus swag –
(9) eBook copies of any Elizabeth Reyes title, winner’s choice – International
US Only Giveaway