Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

REVIEW ~ Deviant by Jaimie Roberts ~ JMAC

 
 
 
*SYNOPSIS*
 
Most fairy tales end with a happily ever after.

This is not a fairy tale. He is not her Prince Charming about to whisk her away into the sunset. This is a story about betrayal, lust, desire and, ultimately, revenge...

And revenge can only lead to one thing.

Tyler

He was my stranger, my visitor, my shadow in the corner of my room. He stalked me, watched me, knew everything about me. But all I could do was sit and wait. I waited for him to visit me night after night. He was becoming my addiction, my craving, my obsession. He knew every inch of me, but I knew nothing about him.

His calls himself Lotus and, as crazy as it sounds, I think I’m falling in love.

Dean

I wanted to take her, possess her, dominate her, and ruin her. I wanted to ravish her, please her, and consume her until I couldn’t take much more of her.

She will want me to kiss her. She will want me to hold her all night so that she feels a connection with me. I would make it so that she would seek me out in the dark. The one that satisfies her ultimate fantasy. A stranger who sneaks into her room. Someone who gives her the ultimate pleasure, but also seeks to give her ultimate pain. Pain she has never had to endure. Pain that will eat away at her until there is nothing left.

She was my nemesis, I was her lotus. And payback was a bitch.
 
 
 
*JMAC'S REVIEW*
Seriously, very rarely after reading a book am I just at a total loss of words.  Congratulations Jaimie, you are now on the list of authors who have totally f****d my mind, and had me at a loss of words.
Deviant was just freaking amazing.  This is the first book of Jaimie's that I have read, and I can promise anyone right now, it will definitely not be the last!
Jaimie took me on a roller coaster I wont be forgetting anytime soon.
Deviant was the story about Tyler, a girl who had been stalked for the past 3 years, yet was not scared.  Tyler basically welcomed her stalker.  Little did she know, the guy in the shadows, with the black hoodie was someone she knew, or someone she thought she knew.
The whole plot was just brilliant.  My emotions were a jumbled mess while reading this book.  At first I hated Tyler's stalker.  Then I wanted to know what his reasoning for stalking Tyler were.  I mean, I knew he was mad, but why?! (Don't worry this does get answered)
Anyways, then comes the sexy part.  This "stalker" was nothing short of delicious bad boy wrapped in one.  He oozed dominance, and practiced it too.  When he got wind of Tyler's darkest fantasy, which happened to be having a go with someone she didn't know.  A night of passion by a stranger.  Tyler's stalker was sure to make sure she NEVER forgot who he was, or what he did to her. 
The sex in Deviant was HOTTTTT. Jaimie did exceptionally well with writing.  Sometimes an author doesn't execute 2 POV's both male and female, well.  Jaimie had no issues in that department.  While reading Tyler's pov I understood her, I felt the words she was saying, and reading "stalkers" pov I felt like it was actually a male talking, being all dominating and controlling. YUM
Deviant was dark, and Jaimie had no shame in her game with this novel.  But I loved it all the more for that reason.  Deviant will NOT disappoint.  Any dark/erotic, dark/romance lovers in the house??? Do yourselves a favor and one click this book !!! It will not disappoint.
Jaimie, you did awesome, honestly Deviant was just brilliantly written.  You are awesome, and have created a forever fan in me!
<3 JMAC
 
 
*BUY LINKS*
 
 
 
 


 
 
*AUTHOR LINKS*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment