Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Author Spotlight - Alicia Kobishop












High school senior Liv Evans has one rule: No attachments. She’s lost enough in her life and has vowed to do whatever it takes to make sure she never again feels the emptiness of losing someone she loves. Boys are a fun distraction, but a serious relationship is something she’d rather live without. Her determination for a future free of pain and heartbreak is put to the test when she meets–and quickly forms an unexpected bond–with Logan Tanner.


Logan has always been a free spirit, but ever since a life-changing event took place, which left him doubting the integrity of those who are closest to him, he’s taken that term to a whole new dangerous level. Learning the hard way that life is too short for worries or work–and that women can’t be trusted–Logan has exchanged steady work for street racing. When Liv walks into his world, everything he thought he knew about life and women is challenged.


In The Fine Line, Liv and Logan will discover if it’s possible for true love to have a future, or if history is destined to repeat itself.


Buy Links








Spotify Link: Listen to the music that inspired The Fine Line 



Alicia Kobishop, who was born, raised, and currently resides in the greater Milwaukee, WI area, is a happily married mother of 2 young children. "The Fine Line," a new adult contemporary romance, is her debut novel.












Social Links 
Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7353109.Alicia_Kobishop
Web - http://aliciakobishop.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AuthorAliciaKobishop
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/aliciakobishop




25 Things 

About Me


  1. I have a bowling ball with my name on it.  My own bowling shoes too.  And a bowling case which they both fit in.
  2. Double Caramel Magnum Bars are my weakness.  Culvers’ Caramel Sundays are the runner-up.  Or maybe vice versa.
  3. I used to hand-make jewelry as a hobby.
  4. My mother and step-father really owned and operated “The American Pub,” (featured in my debut novel) when I was a teenager.
  5. I am horrible at remembering birthdays.
  6. The tooth fairy has come a day late for my son once or twice.  It was a good lesson that nobody’s perfect.  Not even the tooth fairy.
  7. I don’t drink beer, wine, or champagne.  But I do enjoy an occasional whisky and soda.
  8. I don’t eat wheat/gluten.
  9. I leave scissors and tape in my car for wrapping birthday gifts that I wait ‘til the last minute to buy.
  10. I hate coffee but I LOVE green tea with stevia.
  11.  My first car was a tan 1985 Mercury Marquis.  By the time I was done with it, the hood had to be held closed with a chain.
  12. My first car had at least one meeting with a mailbox.  And several other meetings with a variety of other things.  It never met with people, though.  Not on the outside anyway.
  13. My first paying job was feeding dogs at a dog kennel/private zoo.  Other than dogs, the animals included a cougar, a “domesticated” bobcat, aggressive monkeys that would try to bite your fingers off, wolves, rabbits, and deer.
  14. My first concert (without parents) was in 1992.  Metallica, featuring Danzig and Def Tones.
  15. I could watch scary movies when I was a kid, but I can’t do it anymore.  I’ll have nightmares, and be scared in the shower, for weeks.
  16. I can’t go on carnival rides anymore either.  Especially not the Zipper.  Or the Scrambler.  ‘Nuff said.
  17. Chipotle is my favorite fast food restaurant.
  18. My belly button used to be pierced.  Then I had kids.  Now it’s just 2 holes above my belly button.  (TMI?)
  19. I almost died when my brother-in-law took me snowmobiling.  Let’s just say the jumps caught more air than I was comfortable with.  That was 20 years ago and I haven’t been snowmobiling since.
  20. I’d rather spend money on experiences than “stuff.”
  21. Sometimes I forget that I’m in my thirties.  I even tried to do a cartwheel with my kids last year.  That was a bad idea.
  22. I’ve taken road trips all over the country.  The best thing about road trips are the sunrises.
  23. I’m glad I was able to experience road trips, but at this point in my life, they take too long and make my rear hurt.  I’d rather fly.
  24. I am most likely the only Wisconsinite who has never been to a Packer Game, even though my brother lives within a mile of Lambeau Field.
  25. I love Milwaukee.  It’s got everything.  I can’t see myself ever moving away from it.  Revision!  As of 12/16/13…It is currently -2 degrees fahrenheit.  I recant!  I would happily move to a warmer climate!  Brrr!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment