Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Release Day Book Spotlight - Trailer Park Princess by Delia Steele






Author: Delia Steele
Title: Trailer Park Princess
Release Day: October 12 2013

Synopsis

Rory is a simple girl in a simple world. It wouldn’t take much to make her happy but that’s a goal she gave up on long ago, about 8 trailer parks earlier. Now her only goal is to simply survive. Rory use to count down the days till she could leave, but now with a younger brother in tow, it would be hard she could never leave him. Rory is trapped in the Trailer Park like a princess in her tower with her mother playing the big bad drunk fire breathing dragon. The dream of her knight coming to save her faded away about the same time her goals changed. Survive it’s as much a part of who she is as taking the next breathe of air into her lungs. Feeling useless and angry Rory starts what she thinks is her 3rd new school of the year and gets trampled by none other than Monroe Falls Golden boy Tobias West. She finds herself seeing him as the knight she dreamed of, thou she believes it to be just that, a dream. Tobias (Toby) is Mr. Popular/ Mr. Perfect/ Mr. Money in bank; he is too high on the social latter to step down to her level. Or was he? 
Toby was smitten with Rory, for him it was love at first touch. Toby’s ex Ashley refuses to lose out to trailer park trash, and Rory finds herself not only taken by Toby but the fuel to Ashley’s new found hate. On top of the literal HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA, Rory still has to deal with a drunken mother and a needing brother. She doesn’t have time for childish games. Reality hits Rory hard when her mother brings home a ticking time bomb for a bed mate and Rory finds herself needing a knight for real. 
Rome appears like she conjured him up out of thin air with magical powers, and instantly becomes her best friend. He seems to always be around when she needs someone to talk to and seems to always know just how to fix it. (Did I mention he is drop dead beautiful?) Two knights in shining armor? Nope that never happens not in fairytales and definitely not in real life. Rory finds herself realizing there is a thin line between relationships and friendships and those lines are starting to blur, with Toby getting ready to leave for college and Ashley’s nonstop meanness and a nasty secret lingering can Rory handle the pressure? 
Rory finds herself stuffed in a tiny bathroom when reality beats down the door and turns her life into something no fairytale has ever seen. There are so many secrets and feeling running wild Rory finds herself slipping back into old habits, dread and despair are taking over. Rory is questioning herself and its wrecking havoc on the strong girl she’s always considered herself to be, has her poor choices doomed her to life in the trailer park or will she be able to exceed even her own expectations? Will she ever realize she is truly a princess worthy of getting her prince? Or will she simply survive? How does Rory’s story end?


Add to GOODREADS

Buy Links - Amazon 





Even thou Lexi grew up in a social class most of us can only dream about, her life has been very Augean and tortured. She has endured hardships that would end someone weaker. She has survived but not without flaws. Lexi has developed a very nasty shell around her BROKEN heart and picked up a BDSM lifestyle for all the wrong reason. She hides her true self to the point of losing her. She is wild, angry, conceited, foul, and refuses to let anyone into her world. Until Cameron… It takes an even stronger person than Lexi to actually deal with her. But can a sweet country boy with a heart of gold and sweet tea in his veins deal with her and all her demons? Can his southern charm and laugh at life attitude break through? Can he help her find the light in her darkest days or will her darkness be the death of him? Can he help her if she doesn’t even realize just how BROKEN she truly is?



17+ (Language and Sexual Content may not be suitable for some readers)

Add to GOODREADS

Buy Links - Amazon


Excerpt
Walking out of the club I feel an unfamiliar hand reach around my waist from behind rubbing me against his raging hard on. I turn with a quickness with my right hand pulled in tight against my waist, palm up, fingers curled about to uppercut this shithead right in the nose and when I get fully turned I see it’s not necessary because Cam has him in a choke hold from behind “Apologize to my girl ass hole” he spits at the sweaty looking idiot. After the guy tries to jerk free a few times he struggles out a “So..so..sorry” he is drunk his words are all jumbled but he is sober enough to know in one jerk Cam could rip his head off. The glint in his eye almost scares me. He chunks to guy to the side “Get out of here you piece of shit” grabbing my hand he pulls me through the door towards the bike. Still looking back at the guy crumpled on the ground I smile and hurry off with Cameron. I didn’t know my southern charmed love muffin had such a caveman complex. “Sorry Lexi but no man should ever put his hands on a woman without her permission. Especially mine.”
***This is just a small sample from deeper inside BROKEN. Lexi is very hard to love, but well worth the read. I've been told by numerous reviewers "She has to be the biggest transformation ever in leading ladies."*** Copyright - Delia Steele

 Delia Steele

I live in Mississippi better known as “THE SIP”,were I was born and raised except for a short time I spent wondering the beaches of Destin Florida. I have two wild and weird (I’m told they take after me) kids, Dominick & Oliviana, who are the light in my life and married to a very patient and loving man named Rob. I work a full time job Monday – Friday in collections (No I didn't call you). I am half Mexican and half American in other words I AM BROWN! =] I enjoy singing extremely loud thou I can’t really, dancing around for hours which I do often, and watching my kids just be kids. I enjoy old music and great books. I am eclectic, and I’m pretty much always happy. I believe we should all have fun sometimes and then when we do something stupid WE SHOULD WRITE ABOUT IT! If I could be anything when I grow up (yes when I grow up because I currently refuse to) I would want to be a full time superhero. Wear awesome boots, have long full flowing hair, wear my panties on the outside of my clothes (and have it be ok), ride on a magical horse with wings, and save the world. Who wouldn’t want to do that?

Author Links
Facebook  Twitter  Goodreads 

No comments:

Post a Comment