Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Book Promo - Trust Me (The Trust Me? Trilogy) by K.E. Osborn

Trust Me? The Trust Me? Trilogy by K E Osborn 
Purchase for $2.99 until November 30th 2013 at Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Kobo.

You can download from smashwords in the following formats:
Epub for iPads, Nook, Sony Reader, Kobo etc.
Kindle for Kindle devices.
PDF for the computer.

For Amazon and kindle


 
When Jenifer Taylor, a young woman from the big City of Mornington Vale California starts her day, it turns from bad to worse, when on her way to work she’s involved in a chain collision.

Jeni is content with her life, dull and boring as it is, because being absent from the dating scene, means she doesn’t have to deal with the major trust issues she has with men.  Her trust issues stem from a controlling and aggressive ex boyfriend, and an absentee father.  She’s happy being alone, sharing her life with her friends and family.

Her world changes forever when she meets Aiden O’Connell, the billionaire son of Alistair O’Connell, who owns Mornington Vale’s largest financial incorporation. Aiden is an up and coming young businessman, who's ready to take on the Vice Presidency in his father’s incorporation.   He's focused on the business, and life for Aiden involves working hard and not much else. Aiden is the good son, and Alistair wants nothing more than for Aiden to succeed and follow in his footsteps, it’s imperative to him.

After the accident Aiden finds Jeni irresistible, and pursues her instantly, and with some coaxing she eventually agrees to a date.  It becomes apparent that they are very attracted to one another.

Jeni finds love quickly with Aiden, but trusting him is another issue.  Trust is a major factor, and the question of when to give it can be asked of us in many different ways.  Jeni is asked this question, when she finds out that Aiden is being investigated for a serious crime. Jeni’s trust issues spark, as she goes through a journey of self-discovery. 

She must decide once and for all whether she trusts the man she loves, when she’s asked the ultimate question:

“Do you trust me?”

This is book one in a series of three.  Book two "Love Me?" coming soon.





I run through some paperwork when I hear someone clear their throat to get my attention. I look up angrily to see the man who crashed into me this morning. It’s the idiot who enhanced my bad day. 
“Jeni, I presume?” he asks with a quirky smile on his face, which is unexpectedly attractive. 
I sit in silence as I stare at him with my mouth slightly open in surprise. 
He speaks again. “I’m sorry about this morning. I see you managed to get that stain mostly out of your top. I’d like to pay for some new clothes and the damages to your car, if you’ll let me.” 
I squirm in my seat as the attractiveness of this man is suddenly apparent. How did I not notice his gorgeousness this morning? He’s, quite frankly, one of the most attractive guys I’ve ever seen. In spite of his outrageously good looks and cheerful persona, I start to get angry with him all over again.
“No, you don’t need to pay for new clothes or for my car. My manager has told me that they will fix it for me and then charge the insurance company. So, like I said this morning, I don’t want or need your charity, thanks.” 
He looks at me in surprise. “That’s no way to talk to a customer.” Again with a mischievous grin. 
“Urgh.” I want to slap him in his smart-ass, gorgeous face. 
“Sorry,” I say with extreme sarcasm. “Can I have the details of your car please, Mr. O’Connell?” 
“If you won’t let me buy you some new clothes or fix your car, how about lunch then?”
There’s that grin again. I quickly gather myself together and reply hastily. 
“It’s after two, Mr. O’Connell. I’ve had lunch, thanks.” I’m feeling quite pleased with myself as I stand up. “Now, if you wouldn’t mind, the details of your car?” 
He looks at me puzzled.
“I didn’t mean today. I meant tomorrow or the next day or the weekend. Whenever you’re free?”
With that, his gorgeous smile crosses his face again, and I begin to melt. Is it hot in here? I can feel my cheeks burning. I look down, pretending to sort out paperwork on my desk so he can’t see the redness spreading across my face. 
“I don’t think I can do lunch. I’m pretty busy you know.” 
He looks like he’s thinking hard about what to say next and he tilts his head slightly. 
“Dinner then?” 
I let out a little laugh but quickly gather myself together. 
“I could use the details of your car, Mr. O’Connell?” 
He grins again. 
“Jeez, you’re a tough one to crack, Jeni.” 
I try not to smile.
“Okay, how about this? If you give me the pleasure of having dinner with you on Friday night, I’ll give you the details of my car.” He looks very pleased with himself, grinning from ear to ear. 
I sigh, considering his deal. 
“Oh, um, I don’t know. I mean you’re a customer. Surely there is some sort of rules about customers and employees dating.” 
He laughs; the sound is delightful to my ears. 
“I won’t tell if you don’t.” 
I stand there in shock, contemplating what to say next. I mean could this amazingly handsome man want to take me out to dinner? Really? I’m not anything like the type of girl I’d imagine he would be into. I try to think of some witty comeback, but before I know what’s happening, I sputter, “Fine! Friday for dinner, if it’ll get you to co-operate. Please tell me the details of your car.” 
I take a deep breath and wait for him to reply. 
“Great, Friday it is. I have your details from this morning. I’ll call you with the restaurant and time.” 
I sit back down on my chair in a dazed shock. 
“Is that okay with you?”
I shake my head with disbelief.
“Sure, why not?” is all I can mange. 
His smile reappears like he has overcome a huge obstacle and triumphed.About



K E Osborn was born in September 1984 and raised in Adelaide South Australia. She had a love of writing throughout High School but went down a different path to Design instead. It wasn't until she had a vivid dream about a three car pile up that the characters of her first book came to life.
Aiden and Jeni are the amazing couple from the Trust me? Trilogy and they were born into the world through the imagination of K E Osborn in 2012.

Social Media



K E Osborn is the Adelaide based Author of the Trust me? Trilogy, a romance series with love, laughter and plenty of lust!

No comments:

Post a Comment