Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

FEATURED AUTHOR: Miles Hightower



FEATURED AUTHOR 

Come and meet author Miles Hightower 
and more at the annual One More Romance Author Event.

INFO - http://onemoreromanceauthorevent.weebly.com/
TICKETS - http://tinyurl.com/zpckm2z


~ SYNOPSIS ~

Mitch and Molly have opened up their minds and bodies to each other. There is not a desire or craving they want to fulfill that they cannot talk to each other about. But deep inside, they both long for something more than a fantasy. Something more than a superficial desire fueled by an image they saw or scenario they read about. Mitch and Molly both long for something more ambitious, something that comes from within and defines who they are. – Their dreams.

This is NOT a stand alone book. Please read Desires Unleashed by Miles Hightower first. 



~ BUY LINKS ~
AMAZON


B&N


iBOOKS




~ MEET THE AUTHOR ~

Miles Hightower is my alter ego and pen name.  He came about several years ago, after my wife (who also has a social media alter ego) started to tell me about her erotic book group discussions.  Wanting to be a part of what interested her, I came up with Miles Hightower as a persona to hide behind in the social media world.  After a while, we realized we were more comfortable being Miles and Sara then we were being our real world selves.  

Miles writes about fictional erotic fantasies from a man's perspective; about how a guy might think, feel or act in a particular situation.  My stories are fictional with a little bit of my own personal interests (like flying) and day to day life mixed in.   In an effort to make the story seem a little more real than complete fantasy, I research the things I do not know anything about (because if it's on the internet, it's true.  Right?).  I want my stories to come off as fantasy, yet plausible.
Miles and I (the real me) are similar in many ways.  We both tend to shy away from social media sites, even though that is why Miles came into existence.  I do not even have a Facebook page.  Fortunately, Sara loves to be involved on social media sites, therefore you will see her posting for me.  Both Miles and I like to joke around. We are sarcastic and try to find the humor in even the most stressful situations.  I like to flirt and tease and being Miles allows me to get that out. 

I have been a husband for 16 years and counting to my wife Sara. We have two children; an 11 year old son and a 7 year old daughter. When not being a dad to them, I also enjoy flying. At one point I wanted to be a career corporate pilot, flying Lear jets all over the country. After I graduated from college I was a flight instructor for three years. Long story short, a flying career didn't work out and I began working in manufacturing. That's where I met Sara so it did work out after all. I still work in manufacturing today as a Quality Engineer and fly just for fun when the weather is nice.

Along with flying real airplanes, I enjoy flying remote control airplanes, playing golf and darts, taking my family to water parks, sitting in our hot tub or on a tropical beach with Sara and a glass of wine, and writing.   Classic rock from the 70s and hair band music from the 80s is all you will ever find me listening to (no, I did not have big hair back then but I did sport a nice mullet).  I attempted guitar lessons a few years ago, but I was not very successful.  Apparently I have no musical talent whatsoever.






No comments:

Post a Comment