Pages

Monday, November 18, 2013

Release Day Buzz - Something's Come Up by Andrea Randall and Michelle Pace


Goodreads Link:

“Feeling dangerous tonight?”
“I’m with you, aren’t I?”

Feeling humiliated after her movie star ex's public betrayal, Stephanie escapes on a spontaneous road trip. She detours for a sexual rendezvous down memory lane with her former frenemy with benefits, attorney Pace Turner.
When Pace gets an unexpected phone call from the one woman he’s never forgotten, his libido slams into overdrive. Steph is the only one who knows everything about the self-obsessed young millionaire, inside the bedroom and out, and his buried desires bubble to the surface.
Over a sex-fueled 24 hours, megalomaniac Pace and sociopath Steph relive their doomed “romance.” Will they rediscover their complicated and gritty connection, or merely pour salt into poorly healed wounds?

Andrea Randall (author of The November Blue series) and Michelle Pace (author of The Sound Wave series) unite their universes in “Something’s Come Up.”










Andrea Randall I started writing poetry long before writing fiction. I firmly believe Poetry is a solid foundation for all other forms of writing. It taught me that a single word can make or break the world. 

I write fiction because my characters have a story and they want me to tell it. 

I hope you enjoy the pieces of my soul that I share with you.

Facebook:

Michelle Pace Michelle Pace is a RN living in Texas with her husband, Les. She has two daughters, Holly and Bridgette, and one son, Kai. A singer and actress in her youth, Michelle has always enjoyed entertaining people and is excited to continue to do so as a writer.

Facebook:

Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment