Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Come and join in on all the fun at Just One More Romance.  A new Review Blogger Site, Facebook page and Book Club for all my favorite authors and book friends to enjoy.

I have grown to love so many books over the years and greatly appreciate the time, hard work, blood, sweat and tears these talented authors put into their books to make it all possible for us readers to enjoy. As a big thank you I wanted to give something back to all of them.  So I have created this blog site, Facebook page and book club to share, discuss and promote my favorite authors and so many more.

I am willing to write reviews if requested by the author.  Right now I am just one person so I will be looking for more reviewers to join my blog site.  In addition to this I hope to offer the services of an editor as she becomes available. (More to come on that later)

So take a look around, check out the links to my Goodreads, Twitter and Facebook page, but don't forget to hit that LIKE button.

Also if you are in the local SW Ohio area I will be forming a Book Club that will meet and attend author events together.  Please find our FB Group Just One More Romance Book Club if you would like to join.  All are welcome even if you don't live in Ohio.

My blog is still under construction so please look for more information and improvements to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment